Set Up New Service
Harris County MUD #238 (“District”, including Barker’s Crossing, Barker’s Ridge Estates, Barker’s Ridge Park, Barker’s Ridge Place, Barker’s Ridge Village, Lake Ridge, Oak Ridge Place).
Billing Schedule: Monthly (dates may vary)
- Meter Read: 10th
- Bills: 28th
- Due Date: 18th (the following month after bills are sent)
Payment Methods for District Water & Sewer Bills
As a convenience the Board of Directors of HC MUD No. 238 offers a number of different payment options. See the descriptions below to find the method that works best for you. These options are for paying your water & sewer bills only.
Pay Online With Credit, Debit, or E-Check
- Pay your water bill safely and conveniently using your credit card, bank card, or e-check (ACH) through PayClix.
- To register for this service, please have your entire account number and current amount due as stated on your current bill.
- A small third party transaction fee* will be charged to the resident.
- Click here to pay through PayClix
- NOTE: Please allow 24 to 48 hours for payment to be received by the District.
- Fees charged by the service providers listed above are for the administrative costs of providing the services. HC MUD No. 238 does not receive any portion of the service fees. Please contact the Customer Service Office if you have any questions.
Use Your Existing Banks Bill-Pay Service
- You may use your existing banks bill-pay service to make an electronic payment.
- You will not be charged by the District for this payment option.
- NOTE: Please allow 7 to 10 days for proper handling and processing.
- You will need to change your previous 15-digit water account number to the current account number (10-digit) to ensure your payment is credited correctly.
- Your NEW account number has the 60238 prefix removed. The remaining 10 digits comprise your account number as follows: 238-xxxxx-xx.
- You will also need to change the Payor Address for HC238 as follows:
Harris County MUD 238
P.O. BOX 691008
Houston TX 77269
Direct Payment Plan
- You may allow automatic withdrawals from your bank account each month to pay your water bill through the Online Payment Options.
- The payment will be posted by the “due date” of each month
Walk-In or Drop-off Payments
- To drop off your payment (checks or money orders only), please visit us at one of our convenient Customer Service Centers:
- A drop payment box is also available at these locations for after-hours payments.
- Please note, only checks and money orders are accepted at our payment locations (no bank/credit cards or cash).
Pay By U.S. Mail
- To mail-in your payment, address it to the District’s post office box:
Harris County MUD 238
P.O. Box 691008
Houston, TX 77269
Important Note: Making Payment on Delinquent Accounts
- Electronic payment options should NOT be utilized for delinquent accounts.
- The above options are not available for non-sufficient fund items or terminated service payments.
- Customers with non-sufficient fund items and terminated service must come to one of the H2O Innovation Payment offices with cashier’s check or money order to settle their accounts.
- Payments made on accounts that have been disconnected for delinquent bill MUST be made only at a payment office by money order or cashier’s check to restore service.