At the Authority’s Board of Directors meeting held on November 8, 2017, at 20111 Saums Road, Katy, Texas 77449, the West Harris County Regional Water Authority (the “Authority”) adopted increased fees in order to fund the massive water supply projects that are needed to meet the Harris Galveston Subsidence District (“HGSD”) groundwater reduction regulations and to avoid the $8.75 per 1,000 gallons fine that the HGSD imposes for non-compliance.
- Ensure the longevity of all capital assets by performing regular preventative maintenance, routine inspections and planned replacements.
- Ensure that we continue to receive the highest value for all services and supplies by establishing periodic vendor evaluations.
- Secure a minimum of three competitive quotes before any major capital project or service contract is awarded.
- Promote customer satisfaction through financial transparency with regular communications.
- Actively seek new ideas from the residents.